How to Place an Order?
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Add an item to your shopping bag by selecting the size and color if applicable and typing in the quantity in the box for that item.
2. After selecting all the items you want on the page, scroll down to the "Place In Shopping Cart" button click it and proceed to checkout.
3. When you proceed to checkout you will be shown your shopping cart for review. Click on "checkout."
4. Follow the instructions as you proceed through the steps until your order has been confirmed. You'll know this when we say thank you and give you an order number.
5. You will receive two e-mails following the placement of your order. The first will confirm again that your order was received; the second will confirm that your order was shipped.
6. If this is your first time placing an order, you will be given the option to save the shipping and billing information that you entered during checkout.
How do I know it will fit?
All our gowns are sized according to baby's weight. We have worked closely with the designers to insure proper fit. Please follow the size chart that is given with each gown.
What payment options do you accept?
We accept USA and International Visa, MasterCard or Discover in our online store. Prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. New York sales tax will be added, where applicable, only on goods shipping within New York State. The customer is responsible for any additional custom duty and/or
value added tax (VAT) when items are received outside of the United States.
What is the return policy?
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase we will gladly refund, replace or exchange it. Due to the nature of christening your requests for return must be received by us, via email or phone, within 3 days of your receiving your order. Under no circumstances will returns or exchanges be given after this 3 day period.
Returned items must be in their original condition and packaging. Items must be unused and unaltered, with all hang tags and labels in their original positions. All returned goods must be shipped back to us in an appropriate size box with appropriate packaging materials. Shipping charges or rush charges will not be refunded. Return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. We recommend that merchandise be returned via UPS, Fed Ex or USPS with proof of delivery. We must receive all returned merchandise within 7 days of you receiving the goods, or the merchandise will not be accepted and no refunds will be issued. We will issue a full credit to your credit card upon receipt of goods. If you have paid by money order, we will issue you a refund check. Thank you.
*Please note that our online store return policy differs from that of our retail store. In our retail store there are NO returns or exchanges on christening merchandise. We understand that while the photographs on our website are wonderful, everything looks even better in person and we want to provide our online customers with the same opportunity, to see the merchandise up close, as our in store customers. We are confident of the products we sell, and we want you to feel comfortable and confident as well.
How long does it take to receive the merchandise?
Each dress has an approximate time on its product page. Rush orders are available for some dresses. Please contact us and we will try and accommodate all your special needs.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail and order number shortly after you complete your order. You will also receive confirmation e-mail when the order is shipped.
Sending a Gift
If you want your purchase gift-wrapped please check the gift-wrap box when you checkout. You may also add your gift card message at that time. There is no additional charge for gift-wrapping.
Gift Certificates are available in any denomination and can be used to purchase merchandise in our online store or in our New York retail store. At this time gift certificates much be purchased and redeemed by phone order or in person at our store. Call 1.631.474.2647.